Project and Programme health checks
Industry analysts agree that the extensive investment in processes and tools over the years in Programme and Project Management (‘PPM’) has not realised the desired improvement in delivery success overall. The pressure to improve results increases in our ever more competitive business landscape. It can often seem that everything necessary to deliver is in place but results don’t get any better.
We can assess quickly the capability of your PPM organisation against best practice as captured in our PRISM Framework. We can assess the whole portfolio of activity or target specific problem areas. We assess the five related areas necessary to achieve excellence in delivery:
- Governance: Portfolio, Programme, Project, risk, assurance, PMO
- People: leadership, capability, skills, commitment
- Process: management, control, resources, delivery
- Tools: management, planning, control, content, collaboration
- Information: dashboards, decision support, alerts, visibility